- nib Group is a trusted international health partner, empowering their members to make better decisions and improve health outcomes through greater accessibility to affordable health services and information.
- nib Group provides health and medical insurance to over 1.4 million Australian and New Zealand residents. They also provide health insurance to more than 190,000 international students and workers in Australia.
- In addition, they claim that they are Australia’s third largest travel insurer and global distributor of travel insurance through our business nib Travel, providing financial protection and assurance to travellers wherever they are in the world.
- Medibank is a leading private health insurer, with more than 45 years of experience delivering better health to Australians. We look after the health cover needs of more than 3.7 million customers through our Medibank and ahm brands, and distribute travel, life and pet insurance.
- In addition, Medibank provides a range of health services in Australia including mental health support, preventative and better integrated primary, care and after-hours health support.
- Medibank Private Limited is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: MPL) and is headquartered in Melbourne.
- Bupa Global provides premium health insurance with rich benefits that can be used at home or nearly anywhere in the world, should you choose. It’s designed for customers who want exceptional cover and choice, and while customers often join Bupa Global to gain access to premium care and facilities at home, it’s also ideal for those who are studying, living, travelling or working away outside their usual country of residence.
- They understand the importance of receiving great value from your health cover. IMAN offers a range of quality products designed especially for working visitors. It’s easy to switch to IMAN from another Australian health insurer.
- They believe in prevention over cure, care over claims and making the complex simple for everyone. Together with their partners, they help international students, visitors and workers navigate the Australian health system, making it easy to get help when and where they need it.