Do you want an experience of student life in Australia? Say yes, and join the opportunity in the Business School international awards which is presenting by the University of Sydney.
These awards are activated for the excellent students to pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses in Australia.
Founded in January 2011, the University of Sydney Business School is the business faculty and an element body of the University of Sydney.
The university will develop the skills, knowledge, and values which students need in the rapidly changing world. Applicants will see and enjoy the golden beaches, world-class museums, delicious fresh food and a calendar of exciting events and festivals.
Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Candidates can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
There is a total of 85 grants available which will award $5,000, $10,000 and $20,000 each year for undergraduate or postgraduate students.
International candidates are worthy for this fund.
- International candidates are worthy for this fund.
- Candidates can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Must be a new Business School student or a commencing undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Participants are free from any other application; they only have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the University of Sydney. They will be automatically awarded by the fund after their admissions in the course.
- A curriculum vitae, copy of the passport and academic transcripts must be attached with admission.
- Depends upon the course in which a candidate is applying.
- Demonstrating the English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS test is necessary but only if English is not your local language.
October 4, 2019.