Are you considering to study in Australia but not sure about the tuition fee that you must pay for your favourite course?
As an International student, your tuition fees are payable before you study. To understand clearly about cost of studying and living in Australia, you can contact us to get free Consultant with various options suitable to you.
In this post, we would like to give you a basic idea about cost of studying in Australia. However, there maybe additional costs for your course, including course material and access to institution facilities.
The list below is from Austrlian Trade and Investment Commission:
- School– $7,800 to $30,000
- English language studies– Around $300 per week depending on course length
- Vocational Education and Training(Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma) – $4,000 to $22,000
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree– $15,000 to $33,000*
- Postgraduate Masters Degree– $20,000 to $37,000*
- Doctoral Degree– $14,000 to $37,000*
* Note: This does not include high value courses such as veterinary and medical. Please visit institution websites directly to see costs for these courses or contact us to get our free Consultant.
All costs are per year in Australian dollars. To convert to your own currency, visit http://www.xe.com