The Job Ready Program (JRP) is for international student graduates who have studied at and received a completed qualification issued by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). The RTO must be registered under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) to deliver the training.
The JRP aims to ensure that a skilled worker is well placed to seek employment in their nominated occupation in Australia. The four steps in the JRP include:
- Provisional Skills Assessment (PSA)
- Job Ready Employment (JRE)
- Job Ready Workplace Assessment (JRWA)
- Job Ready Final Assessment (JRFA)
Step 1: Provisional Skills Assessment (PSA)
Under PSA, TRA will confirm your identity and verify the authenticity of your Australian qualification, and that you have had exposure to a range of tasks and duties relevant to your nominated occupation in an Australian workplace.
To be eligible for a PSA you must have:
- held an international student visa (as the primary visa holder) to study in Australia
- a qualification relevant to an occupation assessed by TRA, and awarded by a CRICOS RTO as a result of study in Australia
- evidence of a minimum of 360 hours of employment and/or a vocational placement relevant to your qualification and nominated occupation, completed in an Australian workplace, within the three years prior to submitting a PSA application
Step 2: Job Ready Employment (JRE)
The JRE step requires you to complete employment in an Australian workplace to further develop your skills.
To be eligible for JRE you must:
- have received a successful PSA outcome
- have less than 4 months remaining on your student visa
- hold or have lodged an application with Home Affairs for a visa that has full (unrestricted) work rights and provides sufficient time to complete Steps 2‐4 of the JRP (a minimum of 12 months)
- have secured eligible employment
Please note: A student visa with more than 4 months remaining or a training visa are not accepted visas for this program.
Step 3: Job Ready Workplace Assessment (JRWA)
The purpose of the JRWA is to determine whether you are operating in the workplace at the required skill level for the occupation nominated in your application
To be eligible for a JRWA, the following is required:
- your employment arrangements must have been approved by TRA
- acceptable pay evidence (see section 2.2.13 of the Guidelines) for at least 863 hours over a minimum of six months from your JRE Start Date
- acceptable SPRs, EVRs and any other relevant information confirming you are performing expected tasks and duties and developing the skills required for your nominated occupation
Step 4: Job Ready Final Assessment (JRFA)
The JRFA is the fourth and final step of the JRP. A successful JRFA outcome can be used to apply to Home Affairs for an independent skilled migration visa.
To be eligible to apply for a JRFA you must have:
- your employment arrangements approved by TRA
- achieved a successful JRWA outcome
- provided TRA with acceptable pay evidence for at least 1725 hours employment in your nominated occupation over a minimum of 12 months from your JRE Start Date
For your employment to be eligible, it must:
- be with your current employer when you register the employer online
- not have been used to meet the work component of the PSA
- involve work at an appropriate skill level and include a range of tasks and duties relevant to your nominated occupation
- be paid in accordance with applicable industrial awards or agreements and Australian workplace relations laws
- be in an employer‐employee arrangement where:
- work is assigned to you by your employer/supervisor and you complete the work under their direction
- you work the number of hours per day/shift as agreed by your employer
- the employer provides you with pay slips
- the employer makes superannuation contributions on your behalf
- you accrue annual leave and/or other leave entitlements
- be registered and approved by TRA following validation of your EVR.
Source: Trades Recognition Australia
?Transform Your Future?
EMK Global Australia (Head Office)
☎️ ++61 297 093 265
? +61 406 832 646 | +61 487 026 666
? 11/432 Chapel Road, Bankstown NSW 2200 Australia
EMK Global Vietnam
☎️+84 2432 797 999
?+ 84 933 319 588
?Level 4, 44 Nghia Do St, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam
EMK Global Pakistan
☎️+92 333 617 7537 | +92 321 786 7999
? 58/A Block Canal Road, Near Rescue 1122, Burewala, Pakistan
#Uc #international #student #Education #duhocuc #visadulichsangduhoc #visadulich #hocbong #chuyentruong #scholarship #totnghiep #sydney #melbourne #adelaide #brisbane #tasmania #darwin #perth #canberra #hobart #QLD #NSW #VIC #SA #skill #Ausuni #bestuniversty #EMKGLOBAL#Australia #Vietnam