A high quality education, excellent employment prospects and a university experience you will love – that’s what Deakin University has to offer.
Deakin University, Australia, is ranked among the top 50 young universities in the world.
In 2016, Deakin ranked third-equal in Australia for graduate employability by the Times Higher Education index.
In 2015, the Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 ranked Deakin University 45th in the World among the top Universities under 50 years old.
In 2009, 2013 and 2015 the Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA) awarded Deakin’s Master of Business Administration and Master of Business Administration (International) courses the maximum score of five stars, placing them in the top rank of Australia’s MBA courses. In 2018, Deakin’s Master of Business Administration was ranked amongst the world’s top 200 by Quacquarelli Symonds.
Since 2016, Deakin has been ranked in the top 2% of the world’s universities in the Shanghai Ranking’s Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings.
Deakin ranks 16 in Australia, 18 in Oceania, and 350 in the world in the Webometrics Ranking of World Universitie
Scholarship from Deakin University
Deakin India 25% Merit Scholarship
Opening date: now open
Closing date: 15th December 2021
25% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter. Payments will be applied to your fee record after each applicable census date.
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
To be eligible, the below criteria must be met:
- Applicant should be be an Indian citizen living in India
- Applicant should be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent based in INDIA
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
Academic eligibility criteria
- An overall score of 75% and above in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program, or
- An overall score of 75% and above in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
All conditions must be met. This scholarship is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
Continued eligibility is subject to maintaining a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 65.