Enrol for July 2020 and receive up to $17,000 towards your Federation University course fees
The Australian Technical Management College (ATMC) is pleased to announce an $8 million philanthropic initiative for international students.
This initiative was developed to provide monetary support for students facing financial stress in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
For the July 2020 semester, enrolling (and re-enrolling) undergraduate and postgraduate students will be eligible for a scholarship towards course fees every semester ranging from $3,250 to $4,400 for the duration of the Federation University program.
- Available to all onshore ATMC students in Sydney and Melbourne for Federation University degrees
- Available to international students who wish to transfer to an ATMC Federation University program.
- Students must enrol for the July 2020 semester to secure this scholarship
- Students must undertake a full load of four subjects per semester
- Funding support of up to 30% ($4,400) of Federation University course fees every semester
- Non-refundable minimum deposit for the CoE issuance (Student Payment Plan applicable)
- Usual scholarship conditions apply.
Apply NOW to receive generous scholarships at ATMC/Federation University this July 2020 intake.
?Transform Your Future?
EMK Global Australia
? +61 450 525 288 | +61 406 832 646 | +61 413 410 585
? 11/432 Chapel Road, Bankstown NSW 2200 Australia